ARE GEN 1 IPADS USEFUL FOR ANYTHING

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just clearing out old tech stuff as in loads of old phones and we have 2 x gen 1 iPad. Both work but stopped being supported years ago and most if not all apps won't run so are they actually worth keeping for anything please.

I brought my old iPad (same as yours) to my local phone shop yesterday. I’d done a full factory reset on it, they told me it’s perfect for email. So now I’m looking to give it away to someone that needs an email iPad :augie

If either of you are looking to dispose of, I have a mate with a severely disabled son, he can walk a bit but only a little, he is virtually deaf, and cant talk, he is now 7 and more than a handful and has a habit of launching tablet across the room !!! The only use basic apps that will run on the old machines, I have just given them an ipad 2. I am sure that they would be grateful it you are looking to get rid.

Have a look at the web site they have set up, they get NO help at all his entire care is funded by themselves.

https://www.thelittleweeman.org

I have an early iPad , I use it to run Sky Demon in the aeroplane. Not much use for anything else now, but it seems to do that reasonably well.

Back
Top Bottom