Afternoon all

Nick 258442

Reaction score
Hi,
Newbie to both the GS and the site. Just bought a 2018 GS TE Exclusive from Bahnstormer in Reading. Delivery next Thursday!
Hope to get to know you all well.
Cheers
Nick

Hi,
Newbie to both the GS and the site. Just bought a 2018 GS TE Exclusive from Bahnstormer in Reading. Delivery next Thursday!
Hope to get to know you all well.
Cheers
Nick
Be careful what you wish for.:D

Bienvenue

Hi all,
got it, but it has had to go back to BMW on warranty already. Hadn't even rdden it and it started playing up.
The TFT screen couldn't be controlled using the menu button. I could tab sideways using he toggle wheel but not up or down. The second menus screen (My vehicle, navigation etc) would only flash for a brief moment and then disappear again.
The fault is intermittent which leads me to believe that whoever pressure washed it at the dealership has been a bit over zealous with the jet wash. It was worse on the sidestand and went away on main stand.
Spoke with the dealer, who immedately said all of the right things including an offer to reverse the whole deal ad bring back my trade in.
I love the bike though so don't want to go backwards.
It has gone into Cotswold BMW (not the dealer I bought it from who are on the other side of the country) for investigation today.

Thanks
Nick

Bit slow (well, I'm from Glos as well!) but welcome. Did you get the bike sorted?

Hope you got bike sorted ? Hi got 2018 exclusive lowered one had the cross spoke wheels on

Back
Top Bottom