Tyre sale at M&P

That's a bargain Don't suppose you have any experience of them? I'm thinking of trying something different to the usual Tourances.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That's a bargain Don't suppose you have any experience of them? I'm thinking of trying something different to the usual Tourances.

A41s are shit, so A40s will be shiterer

I've never tried them but just thought it was a good deal for someone on a budget looking for new tyres.

Always had Tourance up until last year when I purchased my current 1150 which has Heidenau K60's which I have to say are excellent.

M and P are wankers banned me from shopping with them after they sent me the wrong battery pay pal refunded me as it was clearly the wrong one.

I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire after my HD aftercare experience.

M and P are wankers banned me from shopping with them after they sent me the wrong battery pay pal refunded me as it was clearly the wrong one.

why would they ban you if they sent you the wrong battery ?

Lol spent thousands with them, then one day i ordered a battery for my dads old xbr500 and they sent totally the wrong one explained to them that it was wrong and as far as they were concerned they are never wrong and that was it wouldnt answer messages and blocked me full stop i have moved house twice since and still blocked i always try now and then but after 8 yrs it seems its for life no worries though as plenty of bike shops out there.

I’ve always had good experience with bridgestones. I put T30’s on my Guzzi V11 and they suited it really well. Also had BT016’s on my 990 SM and they stuck like proverbial to a blanket in the alps😀

Attachments

• 8B022979-9B64-4B2A-9095-05CA8EF18EB8.jpg
    8B022979-9B64-4B2A-9095-05CA8EF18EB8.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 159
Tyres ordered last Friday, delivered today ( to NI ) as promised ... can't go wrong, pretty good service i reckon :)

Back
Top Bottom