The Dent Event 21st - 23rd May 2021 ..... Attendees

Ayeup Micky, I Reckon myself and Lance will be coming and maybe a couple more but I'll confirm them nearer the day.

So that's two of us under canvas so far please.

Cheers

Ayeup Micky, I Reckon myself and Lance will be coming and maybe a couple more but I'll confirm them nearer the day.

So that's two of us under canvas so far please.

Cheers

Sorted :thumb2

You missed me and hur off the van list or we forgot to confirm, one or the other.

Doesn't really matter Tony as long as you both are there :D

Rides out ? :D

:beerjug:

Leave it for now till it’s a definite. We should be there on bikes but I may need a minor op. that would keep me off a bike for a few weeks if the timing’s wrong.

Under the current restrictions, and the release from lockdown schedule .... can we legally run the Dent Weekend?

Just asking like.

Appears campsites can open 12th April, with sensible social distancing.:D. Facilities (toilets and showers) can open from 17th May. That's if everything goes to plan.

Never mind the fecking toilets......... the pubs can open inside from the 17th May......:beerjug::beer::jager

( unless something goes wrong:blast)

Appears campsites can open 12th April, with sensible social distancing.:D. Facilities (toilets and showers) can open from 17th May. That's if everything goes to plan.

One fly in that statement ;) "sensible" lol us lot sensible :jibber

Never mind the fecking toilets......... the pubs can open inside from the 17th May......:beerjug::beer::jager

( unless something goes wrong:blast)

NO EARLIER than 17th May. These 'opening up' dates are penciled in, NOT cast in stone.

Having said that, I really do hope that you blokes get your event up and running......Enjoy !!.....:beer::beer::beer:

Back
Top Bottom