Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rev it! Any good?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Rev it! Any good?

Looking at jacket alternatives and considering either a Klim or Rukka. However Revit! seem to get decent user reports and at half the price, just wondering if anyone here has any experience of them?

Don't be a fashion victim to the mega expensive makes, Rev-it make some brilliant stuff. Had a lovely two piece leather suit a number of years back when I was a power ranger, wouldn't hesitate to buy their stuff again.

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post
    Looking at jacket alternatives and considering either a Klim or Rukka. However Revit! seem to get decent user reports and at half the price, just wondering if anyone here has any experience of them?
    Had Rev It for years before my latest Rukka suit.
    Rev It is brilliant .
    Still have a suit I really should sell as surplus to requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    Had Rev It for years before my latest Rukka suit.
    Rev It is brilliant .
    Still have a suit I really should sell as surplus to requirements.
    Could I be so bold to enquire about the size of your surplus to requirements suit is please Monsieur Arsey?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Don't be a fashion victim to the mega expensive makes, Rev-it make some brilliant stuff. Had a lovely two piece leather suit a number of years back when I was a power ranger, wouldn't hesitate to buy their stuff again.
    Deffo guilty of this and not prepared to fall for it again!

I’ve used them for years with a suit similar to the GS with 3 layers and great in hot countries. Dutch company I think and sizes extensive. Although I also have the bmw street guard the revit gets frequent use too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DS View Post
    Could I be so bold to enquire about the size of your surplus to requirements suit is please Monsieur Arsey?
    It’s the Dominator GTX like this

Laminate goretex etc.

Jacket is 2XL
    Pants are XL.

I've been eyeing this up for a while, though I like the Richa Toureg 2 also.

I like that suit Arsey, but having looked at the size guide I apparently need a Large. I think there’s a Dominator suit currently for sale on here.
    Cabby, https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/mot...nt_prod/317053 I’m also looking at that one :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Matson View Post
    I’ve used them for years with a suit similar to the GS with 3 layers and great in hot countries. Dutch company I think and sizes extensive. Although I also have the bmw street guard the revit gets frequent use too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s good to know Garry, as my benchmark is the Rallye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    I've been eyeing this up for a while, though I like the Richa Toureg 2 also.

I've got the full suit of the Sand 3. Had it just over a year. This is my first Revit purchase. So far I love it. Lots of great detailing, good fabrics and it has had to survive some serious downpours, not to mention some bloody hot weather as well. I'd highly recommend it.

That Richa jacket looks good too...tho never really explored Richa's stuff.

But an aside to buying gear, I hate black, so always go for light colours. Last June at the French side of the tunnel, filling up at the station there (I'm sure many of you know it). An old codger getting out of his car on the other side of my pump sarcastically says "nice suit mate" while working hard not to look me in the eye. I thought wtf. I didn't waste any of my life responding. But I'm quite sure it's because it wasn't black! I

So be warned if you don't choose black

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Moto Central are a stockist and I’m pretty sure they give 10% discount for UKGsers

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Moto Central are a stockist and I’m pretty sure they give 10% discount for UKGsers
    They sure do.......give them a call and ask for Jamie.

S20 5G sent this......

Don't forget Dane 3 layer Goretex gear.

tom

Hugh Janus Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I’ve been a Revit convert for a few years, and love the dominator.

Got a mesh suit for summer and a nice jacket to attach to my Hood Jeans

Also another vote for MotoCentral but also got my dominator jacket from Adventure Bike Shop

I have been using a ventilated jacket (Tornado I think) and ventilated trousers for 5 years now....nothing broken, zips still work, velcro still attached, has not shrunk in the wash.

Highly recommend Rev It.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast