New HD Pan America on HD site now.

It’s certainly competitive at £15500 for the top model and that includes ESA, main stand, heated grips, TFT with sat nav built in etc etc.
Just add panniers, so call it £16500.That’s £5k less than a similarly equipped GS and this has 145bhp.
It might be quite good.
Ok, the looks are a tad odd but at least it’s different and not a GS clone, which looks shite anyway !!

I think it looks better in one colour than the orange two tone jobby

d21839fde0c3110561fdb08c20af7ba5.png

c0d1a0c1a0f685b63c5c130d579a6093.png

a2aa15aecab11a349e7ec304f8767f56.png

Adaptive ride height is an option too, which lowers the bike by up to 5.8 cm when you stop.
Might help the short arses.

Would have like some enclosed protection for the drive chain.
Oil in a bath like the old CZ/MZ bikes.

It is something I would buy if my numbers come up on Tuesday’s Euro Lotto.

Patria o Muerte

Is that the Playmobil version?

Give me the base model with cast wheels for only £14,500. I like the flat seat and decent windshield, too bad they catered to current styling trend and all but omitted the front mud guard..... I guess there's always Pyramid.

Interesting it produces it's max power and torque higher up than the GS, more akin to where the KTM 1290 puts out it's max figures so looks like a revvy engine.

Oh, and I do like the looks, it's good to be different, but no it doesn't appeal. Medium sized adventure bikes (TM Tricky) are the future.

Andres

..... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WF3pBM4eViE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Have always said I would own a GS when I reached retirement age and then a Harley a decade after.
Might have to rethink this order now.
Pricing looks bang on, look forward to seeing in the flesh.

Have always said I would own a GS when I reached retirement age and then a Harley a decade after.
Might have to rethink this order now.
Pricing looks bang on, look forward to seeing in the flesh.

Pinched off the vid...they’re doing 3 different luggage options

920b3088bd031c2d8920d02790556bc8.png

95fcff9e852f67e6062a36ed0ad01444.png

ccaa9bcaa4ab87791dd6ea5cb452f5d9.png

It’s certainly competitive at £15500 for the top model and that includes ESA, main stand, heated grips, TFT with sat nav built in etc etc.
Just add panniers, so call it £16500.That’s £5k less than a similarly equipped GS and this has 145bhp.
It might be quite good.

Where do you get the price difference of £5k from, the GS TE is £16945, £1445 more than the Pan America.

The soft bags in the bottom picture are not fitted correctly.......”MARKETING”.........get in here

It looks shite in any colour!

And I own a H-D, but mine is classy!

good looking from every angle except the front, and fuck that is an ugly front end, looks like a 1960 hoover !!!

good looking from every angle except the front, and fuck that is an ugly front end, looks like a 1960 hoover !!!

Quite. I was wondering what that purpose that area just above the headlight serves other than accomadating screen on lowest position ? Ugly
Not needed myself but impressed with the seat lowering at standstill tech, Is this an industry first ?, might even catch on.

Edit. From the video it looks like another light ?

The front end looks are very challenging but it does blend in better in a single colour, it's different but I think I could get used to it and they seem to have the pricing right. Plenty of power and I look forward to the first reviews to see how it rides and handles.

Back
Top Bottom