My Triple black

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Day 3 of ownership is going well. I still have t managed to :

Remove the protective cover from the GPS mount, find out how the fuel cap opens or if I need to carry the alarm fob with the key fob.

I guess it’s getting to that dangerous point where I need to read the manual.

Fitting the farkles is fun ..

Do not read the manual Narvey!

First rule of being a bloke, never mind a tosser ;)

If you open the little blue book, you have failed us all .....DONT DO IT

Do not read the manual Narvey!

First rule of being a bloke, never mind a tosser ;)

If you open the little blue book, you have failed us all .....DONT DO IT

Exactly !

How difficult can’t it be to open a fuel tank

Hmmm... I notice no tosser’s have offered any advice, so guessing it’s hard. :nenau
Sorry can’t help, Honda rider. :D

I can’t believe I’m going to have to resort to reading the manual.

To open the fuel cap. Turn off ignition and open it within 15 seconds or so. I have been opening mine for 4 years and not really thought about it.

To open the fuel cap. Turn off ignition and open it within 15 seconds or so. I have been opening mine for 4 years and not really thought about it.

So are you replacing a WC with a new WC Triple black

There’s a manual........... I thought the collection of papers given by the mothership was to start our fire

I’m still wondering if there’s a way to convert the miles left in the tank to the descending line display.

Yes. I'm replacing a 2017 GS Rallye which I have had from new with a 2021 GSA Triple Black.

Its bloody mint with 17,000 miles and I'm getting a bit of buyers remorse...........

Can I ask how much you can pick up a new triple black GSA for? Any discounts?
I have spec’d one up on the BMW site and comes out at £16900....
Do they do a specific TE pack as can’t find that just the extras to add on....?

I think I got a decent discount for a fully spec’d GSA TE triple black. Happy to share pricing if you wnat to PM me.

What mine costs will be irrelevant to you as we don't have VAT in Jersey. We do have our own taxes (GST at 5%) and VED so OTR cost would not be the same.

What mine costs will be irrelevant to you as we don't have VAT in Jersey. We do have our own taxes (GST at 5%) and VED so OTR cost would not be the same.

Grr.. not at all jealous

Yes. I'm replacing a 2017 GS Rallye which I have had from new with a 2021 GSA Triple Black.

Its bloody mint with 17,000 miles and I'm getting a bit of buyers remorse...........

Felt a bit way as well, having traded in a mint 2017 (non tft) exclusive with just shy of 10k on the clock. But the flexibility and a little extra oomph and smoothnes of the new engine alone will put the smile back on your face, plus all the new goodies.

Attachments

• IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 444
Do they do a specific TE pack as can’t find that just the extras to add on....?

There's a slight glitch with the configurator. Depends how you access the configurator. If you access from the menu you need to start any config then choose change model. Then it gives you the TE choice.

If you choose "build your own" then you get it straight away.

Back
Top Bottom