New KTM main dealer Salisbury

Green Boy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For those in the area....just discovered and spoken to https://www.holeshotmotocross.co.uk/ to confirm that they are now a main KTM dealer for the area and despite the name, also offer the full street range and workshop services.

Apparently they’ve got some demonstrators in at present with their full stock coming in the next couple of weeks.

:thumb2

I must go round with my eyes shut ! Never heard of them but clearly been there for a while. Good luck and I will be in when permitted.

2 dealers within 25 miles of each other. Moto Corsa in Gillingham are also dealers. Will both keep their franchises or will one have to go?

You wait for ages for a KTM dealer to come along, then 2 come along at once :rolleyes:

2 dealers within 25 miles of each other. Moto Corsa in Gillingham are also dealers. Will both keep their franchises or will one have to go?

KTM don't have the greatest record of hanging onto dealers and Moto Corsa don't have the greatest record at keeping franchises.

Went in the new Holeshot showroom this afternoon. They certainly have a lot of KTMs, Huskys and Gas Gas' in there, a load of Kawasaki dirt bikes and a few Hondas.

Friendly staff, free coffee and offers of 2 hour test rides. They had a lot of demo bikes too.

I bought a brand new Husqvarna*

*Mug. In both senses :D

I think the Husky Mug comes with a handle, you have to pay extra for the Six Days KTM mug to get that.

The curse of the local KTM dealers continues.

It seems Holeshot have lost their KTM franchise.

Already. Booked services cancelled and they are apparently unable to supply bikes or parts.

Reasons not given at the moment.

I’d heard mixed reviews of them in recent months, sad though Salisbury already has a crap motorcycle dealer we could do with a good one.

Hate to think I'm treading on the king of moto mag screenshot's toes, but found this in MCN yesterday. Looks like our area is getting a Desperation KTM dealer to replace Holeshot.
Hope it's nearer Christchurch than Worthing. I hear Holeshot have stopped business altogether now in Salisbury, so maybe they've just taken over?

IMG_0577.jpeg

Hate to think I'm treading on the king of moto mag screenshot's toes, but found this in MCN yesterday. Looks like our area is getting a Desperation KTM dealer to replace Holeshot.
Hope it's nearer Christchurch than Worthing. I hear Holeshot have stopped business altogether now in Salisbury, so maybe they've just taken over?

View attachment 287946
As long as it’s better than the Fareham one. Fucking awful Service there with a dealer principal who a number of people have nearly drowned in the river just behind the premises.

Destination Triumph in Christchurch has a big fuck off sized unit right next door (you can just see it in the right of the photo) and this is the location for KTM, Husqvarna & Gas Gas. They will be moving in as soon as the mezzanine flooring is complete

The other two Destination Triumphs in Washington & Solent are waiting on new premises before taking on KTM's other franchises

Back
Top Bottom