Thinking about an Interceptor

I’m tempted right enough Jaz. I’d be even more tempted by summat like this or an oem semi off road version.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Royal-En...MIrIGRwdCJ9AIVDLbtCh3YeAX_EAQYAyABEgJ-YfD_BwE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah have seen these, looks better with the right tyres, you can get spacers from Hitchcock's to raise the front mudguard.

Have a look at this guys YouTube stuff if a scrambler type Interceptor is something you fancy

https://youtu.be/rVt81ag22Zs

That reminds me of the A 65 BSA firebird early seventies with the egg engine;; just neads the mesh guard for the pipes.:okay

First time ever i have seen that description of the unit construction engine of the later BSA's. :D

ACF50 and tucked away till late March.....its not a winter hack Tiger got a treatment as well, it's staying on the road
ca8c6fffe5940f019af4d639c4a947e9.jpg
3f45a8d15bd9dfbecd3bf926418c7e7c.jpg
8cb814f1ec1d6aa1631b6d751d5388d5.jpg

I may take mine off the road next month after it's had the first service. In the meantime I've fitted bar end mirrors, bar risers, and tank trim. Just black levers now to go on.

Attachments

• bar end mirrors.jpg
    bar end mirrors.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 515
  • bar risers.jpg
    bar risers.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 501
  • tank trim.jpg
    tank trim.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 504
Nice Al
What bar ends...RE ?

Hitchcock's do adjustable levers, very good
f7efa4d0289c06f42d733e412aedf5c6.jpg

I think they may be generic bar ends, supplied by Hitchcocks. They do have the cut out machined into the end caps, so everything is a tidy fit.

It's looking like he's been ripped off. I feel sorry for him. I thought the initial 4k he splashed out for the custom work was over the top, but then he was asked for another few grand WTF! I assume he's making some decent money from You tube, so hopefully he'll recoup his out lay.

Where did you get the tank trim from dude?:thumby:

£8600....the man's lost his fucking mind, why would you keep giving them dosh, £15k for an RE :blast

Clearly been scammed on his Scamtrac :blast

And the business is now out of business…..he’s lucky the bloke next door got his bike before the shutters went down.

May 2019.
From a chap who knows what he's on about...

Back
Top Bottom