Good man, Doc

Wapping

Reaction score
Having taken the gentle pee out of a picture Doc posted of his work bench, he was kind enough to give me (as in send in the post for free) his garage clock and a battery and a chocolate orange. Top fellow :thumb

You are very welcome. I'm glad you got it eventually.

Via Romania or, more accurately, a Romanian living in London. I was away when the postman delivered it. He left a card saying it had been left at (insert scribble) and that was it. My regular postman couldn’t translate it, nor could the post office redirections office on the Mile End Road nor my local little post office on Wapping Lane.

Whilst I was out ‘working from home’ in my garage, a swarthy fellow asked if I lived there? Having ascertained that I did, he said he might have something for me in his garage and off he sauntered. He then returned, clutching Doc’s parcel. We then struck up a conversation, he about my motorbike, me about his, a Street Triple. I didn’t ask if, being Romanian, he’d stolen it.

We then struck up a conversation, he about my motorbike, me about his, a Street Triple. I didn’t ask if, being Romanian, he’d stolen it.

Even if he didn't nick the Triumph, he's sure to blag yours now that he's seen it and knows where it is. :D :augie

Its nice to be nice. And it doesn't take much.

Back
Top Bottom