*** Official Dent Event 2021 Cancelled ***

That's a pity, to be expected if I'm honest, but thanks for letting us know in advance.
Maybe next year :beerjug:

Shame :(

I was planning to go up for the ride, simply for something long to do,

but as it transpires my mum has now got a opticians appt on the Saturday and needs someone to get her to it.

Here's to Portsoy :friday

Step 3, no earlier than 17 May:

Outdoors, most social contact rules will be lifted - although gatherings of over 30 people will remain illegal.
....................................................................................................................................................................................

We all have our own views on Covid 19 and the government's chosen actions / tactics
I won't be drawn into an argument on this. I have no wish to convert anyone to any particular way of thinking and I am not really interested in changing mine.

if there are ways round a Boris directive I will exploit them if I find it to be necessary

If we are adhering to the letter of the law. (yes I know its an ass)
There is nothing to say that you can't have more than one meeting of up to 30 people at the same venue.
Nor have there been any any restrictions placed on the numbers of groups of 6 in any one place.

Hair splitting I know but that's how the law works.

Step 3, no earlier than 17 May:

Outdoors, most social contact rules will be lifted - although gatherings of over 30 people will remain illegal.
....................................................................................................................................................................................

We all have our own views on Covid 19 and the government's chosen actions / tactics
I won't be drawn into an argument on this. I have no wish to convert anyone to any particular way of thinking and I am not really interested in changing mine.

if there are ways round a Boris directive I will exploit them if I find it to be necessary

If we are adhering to the letter of the law. (yes I know its an ass)
There is nothing to say that you can't have more than one meeting of up to 30 people at the same venue.
Nor have there been any any restrictions placed on the numbers of groups of 6 in any one place.

Hair splitting I know but that's how the law works.

How odd.

Looks like the campsite is going to be open
We're very excited to announce that the caravan & camping site will be re-opening from Monday 12th April 2021. However, in line with government restrictions our shared facilities will not be re-opening until 17th May.
In the meantime we can provide a limited number of portaloos with key-fob entry for use by an individual household and hot water for washing etc. It is essential that these are booked in advance.
So we could have 2 groups of 30 :augie

You can all do what you want, call it what you want, but the official UKGSer Dent Event" is cancelled.

I shan't be there for sure. However you want to name it, it will be an illegal meeting of more than thirty people :blast

:beerjug:

You can all do what you want, call it what you want, but the official UKGSer Dent Event" is cancelled.

I shan't be there for sure. However you want to name it, it will be an illegal meeting of more than thirty people :blast

Hey Micky, if you can get hold of an old Landrover and a 6' cardboard box, it looks as if you can have as many people as you want turn up, as long as you're all outside. You don't even have to observe social distancing, given all the tv shots of the crowds gathered on certain streets around Windsor today.:aidan

Hey Micky, if you can get hold of an old Landrover and a 6' cardboard box, it looks as if you can have as many people as you want turn up, as long as you're all outside. You don't even have to observe social distancing, given all the tv shots of the crowds gathered on certain streets around Windsor today.:aidan

Ha ha :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom