New Tyres needed - Recommendations Please

K9Morris

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Morning all. I've just moved back to the North East (Houghton Le Spring Area) and need new tyres for my GSA. Does anyone have any positive personal recommendations? I'd prefer to support a local business (and avoid paying BMW prices). Cheers:beerjug:

National Bike Tyres in Newton Aycliffe. Check his website for prices (remember they include fitting and balancing) then phone to book. He prefers loose wheels, but he'll usually do ride-in ride-out if he's not too busy. :thumb

National Bike Tyres in Newton Aycliffe. Check his website for prices (remember they include fitting and balancing) then phone to book. He prefers loose wheels, but he'll usually do ride-in ride-out if he's not too busy. :thumb

Another vote for National Bike Tyres - Steve gives grat service, very knowledgeable and competent with competitive prices. More than happy to do ride in - ride out.

Thanks for the replies folks. Did a lot of phoning around and eventually went for MandSmotorcycles on Westgate Road as they can source the tyres I'm after (Michelin PR 5's) and I should also get a free Oxford bike cover with one of their offers at the mo. Hopefully a :thumbresult

Hi been into M S today to collect parts they have some good offers on pairs of metzelers also posted in 1250 gs pages.

In February I bough a pair of Metzeler 01s from Demon Tweeks at a good price.

Delivered promptly.

Will be taking loose wheels to my man when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom