New jacket - sore neck......return?

Should have splashed the cash on something decent..... from the Rukka wardrobe collection

Adverts can some times be misleading.

What this actually means is, it's going to rub 10% of your neck off :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210325-063747.jpg
    Screenshot_20210325-063747.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 136
No it's not reasonable to return.

Ring them and ask them is the best way.

I would buy a bigger jacket or have a couple of months on salad.

He must be irritated that he is collared with such a group of buff wearing, cardigan sporting rufty tufty bikers who need to wind their necks back in.

Donalds skin was orange 'cos he ate so many neck-tarines ..... :thumb2

Oh dear God what have I stumbled across?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love threads like this, a microcosm of ukGSer all in two pages :D

As you were ladies :popcorn

Andres

What would you do if a jacket rubbed your neck and hindered your knobs? Would you:

A. Ask your mum

B. Post a plaintive request for assistance, backed by a picture (bods like pictures)

C. Work out how to deal with it yourself, now that you have left big school

D. Look up the Sale of Goods Act, the definition of ‘Not fit for purpose’ and a clear defining explanation of ‘Premium priced product’ as referenced in the Bikers’ Charter, sub section 3, chapters 11 thro’ 26, bolstered by a statement commencing; “My mate says....” rendered in Latin, that being the preferred tongue of the legal world, as: Inquit amici mei

E. Tool up and kill them all, in extremely inventive ways, slowly and with much pain, as it’s the only language they understand.

What would you do if a jacket rubbed your neck and hindered your knobs? Would you:

A. Ask your mum

B. Post a plaintive request for assistance, backed by a picture (bods like pictures)

C. Work out how to deal with it yourself, now that you have left big school

D. Look up the Sale of Goods Act, the definition of ‘Not fit for purpose’ and a clear defining explanation of ‘Premium priced product’ as referenced in the Bikers’ Charter, sub section 3, chapters 11 thro’ 26, bolstered by a statement commencing; “My mate says....” rendered in Latin, that being the preferred tongue of the legal world, as: Inquit amici mei

E. Tool up and kill them all, in extremely inventive ways, slowly and with much pain, as it’s the only language they understand.

Shouldn’t this thread be in the 1250 section ? :)

Back
Top Bottom