BMW Motorrad Comms System + R1250GSA TFT + Nav6 - Bike to Bikie comms ?

Flipper_Man

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
BMW Motorrad Communication System (Bluetooth) and R1250GSA TFT + Nav6. What options are people using for bike to bike comms with the above setup ? I see that BMW had a Bike to Bike comms modules announced in 2019 but it’s never been released and part number is on hold. Ideas ? Something with the above setup rather than wired Autocom. Also have option of Kenwood radios...TK-3301’s - anyone got them talking with BMW Comms system ?

BMW Motorrad Communication System (Bluetooth) and R1250GSA TFT + Nav6. What options are people using for bike to bike comms with the above setup ? I see that BMW had a Bike to Bike comms modules announced in 2019 but it’s never been released and part number is on hold. Ideas ? Something with the above setup rather than wired Autocom. Also have option of Kenwood radios...TK-3301’s - anyone got them talking with BMW Comms system ?

When I spec’d my new biek there was an option for a born to bike model that ‘boosted’ the range and IIRC enabled interconnection between more devices.

I think it was IRO £340 but can’t remember proper name for the device.

Ask your mates what comms system they're using and get that. Or just phone them on the mobile using voice activated dialling.

(I'm still using Autocom but I have no mates with radios).

When I get a service loan bike with a SatNav holder I need to hear the SatNav so I have a helmet with a bluetooth headset with a 3.5mm monitor -earphones socket (so no mike, no speakers - just the monitors). This helmet also has a complete Autocom headset installed. Best of both worlds. At a push I could probably get both microphones in there. Wacky, I know.

Brother has located x2 BMW bike to bike comms modules. We’ll be trying them out over 5days in Scotland, May time. I’ll report back....

Back
Top Bottom