Moto Guzzi MGX-21

punters one that came up. 19k miles good nick. I've serviced it from 6k miles a few extra's , he honoured the price he offered it at , so 2 happy people , he didn't have to punt it about , easy quick sale .

NOW i have to explain it to my mates wife , who thinks 12 bikes is too many.

ok done a few miles now .

it's big , and heavy . did i say it was heavy ?

new rear Avon fitted , has improved steering alot.
Panniers , carry fuckall , so plate made to go on rack and rear seat . 35 mpg in London, 42 plus out of town . Cruise is useful , power is lovely , drop a gear at ** mph and it leaps forward. Batwing works well . did i say it was heavy to push around ?

1150gs feels like a bicycle afterwards.

Any update on the Flying Fortress? Still enjoying it? A nice tidy one has just come up for sale.....

Sent from my LE2120 using Tapatalk

it's poked away ,at the moment . i have other bikes for everyday .

Crescent mcs ? i bet that came from Moto Corsa , maybe a stock swop ?

same pipes as mine , not too loud with baffles in.

seat isn't stock i don't think.

an the price is £2k over the top IMO . mine was half the money but 3x the miles.

it's poked away ,at the moment . i have other bikes for everyday .

Crescent mcs ? i bet that came from Moto Corsa , maybe a stock swop ?

same pipes as mine , not too loud with baffles in.

seat isn't stock i don't think.

an the price is £2k over the top IMO . mine was half the money but 3x the miles.
Really useful info thank you. I thought the price was a bit rich, but values are all over the place at the mo. Jemspeed have a nice Audace in at 10k. I reckon that's a grand over, but it's done less than 2k miles in five years. It's either a garage queen or been very broken for a long time.

Sent from my LE2120 using Tapatalk

my mates got a black one lives in newcastle,the last time i was taking to him ,he was talking about selling it,i dont know if he ever did.
if anyone wants it i could put you in touch

my mates got a black one lives in Newcastle,the last time i was taking to him ,he was talking about selling it,i don't know if he ever did.
if anyone wants it i could put you in touch

mgx ? did he have it on Ebay a year ago ? i made him a derisory offer that he failed to take.

The Audace , could do with a screen ( but i think every bike needs a screen ) but doesn't have the 21 inch wheel , so is easier to ride at sub 20 mph.

MGX .
A friend of mine ( yes i do have 1 ) had a quick blast on it and said .....WTF have you brought that for ? it just drives so differently to anything either of us have owned . He gave it a big thumbs down. i like that he doesn't like it . He didn't like my Jota either , or my Monty.

Back
Top Bottom