Wanted - K75S

Joe Bar

Too old to die young.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of a nice K75S for sale? I've already seen everything that's listed on eBay and Car & Classic.
Thanks.

Hi,
Thinking about selling my K75S if you are still looking, 93 with 53k on clock, ok condition for age and run as it should.
Would be looking at offers around 2k, please send me a pm if you would like to know more.
Cheers.

Thanks for the replies and offers so far. However, I realised I cocked up and missed out an important part of my requirements. :blast I'm looking to do the Colombres Rally in October on the bike if I can find one, and o it needs to be a pre '88 bike to qualify for the Rally.

Thanks for the replies and offers so far. However, I realised I cocked up and missed out an important part of my requirements. :blast I'm looking to do the Colombres Rally in October on the bike if I can find one, and o it needs to be a pre '88 bike to qualify for the Rally.

There was one on sale here recently of the right vintage for modest money. Is 1988 the latest qualifying year? I understood it was earlier but perhaps that is Moto Pistons rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was one on sale here recently of the right vintage for modest money. Is 1988 the latest qualifying year? I understood it was earlier but perhaps that is Moto Pistons rally.
I did see that thanks, but it's an S model I was particularly after. For the MC Indianos Rallies (Colombres & North of Spain) the requirement is for pre 88 bikes, the Moto Piston rally is for pre 80.

Back
Top Bottom