Victorinox Swiss Knife

I have a ...

... 14" Beef knife by Victorinox, useful for cutting pizza :thumb

I've goy two or three, but this is my favourite, the blue one on the right .... the Turks awarded it to me when going over there training the 'One More Mile Riders'

i-vdXzTzx-L.jpg

It's got a 3" locking blade so really illegal! But ideal for motorcycle touring, fresh bread in a morning, ham or cheese and a picnic at the side of the road somewhere :thumb
(Belgium, Luxembourg or Germany od course)

:beerjug:

I've goy two or three, but this is my favourite, the blue one on the right .... the Turks awarded it to me when going over there training the 'One More Mile Riders'

i-vdXzTzx-L.jpg

It's got a 3" locking blade so really illegal! But ideal for motorcycle touring, fresh bread in a morning, ham or cheese and a picnic at the side of the road somewhere :thumb

Some collection you got there Micky

I had the same customer experience from Gerber, when the blade on mine shattered when I was using it for something it wasn't intended for!, though I kept that bit of info from them. They replaced the whole knife with no awkward questions, excellent service.

That's amazing, a knife that produces fresh bread, ham, cheese and a picnic.. I want one.

:D

Victorinox Mauser Swiss Army Knife and the BMW branded multitool. The Mauser served me well for over 35+ and for some bizarre reason have become collectible. Soon a bayonet like this is coming my way, made by Victorinox . A bit over the top for every day use:D

Attachments

• mauser 1.jpg
    mauser 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 81
  • SAB1.jpg
    SAB1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 73

Back
Top Bottom