Big blue bike lift

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
Going to buy one of these. Could anyone tell me what mount set I need as it is giving me three options.
Adjustable beam mount set
Adjustable gap beam mount set
and beam mount set.

Thanks Doc

Speak to the vendors, they'll tell you which one you need.

Looks like the Standard beam mount set.id ok for touring models........ the adjustable one is for the Dyna range...

Click through the Harley lift page... it’s all there..

Hi,
Going to buy one of these. Could anyone tell me what mount set I need as it is giving me three options.
and beam mount set.

Thanks Doc

Came across this the other day from M&P Harley on eBay for your consideration........:nenau

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorcyc...tom-Cruisers-500kgs-Orange-Black/174480837806

I've got a big blue, and I'm not sure if this looks as strong though.

(EDIT, just looked more closely..."NOT SUITABLE FOR TOURING BIKES)

Forget I said anything:blast

Hi,
and beam mount set.

Thanks Doc

Also, if you are a member of HDRCGB, you get a 10% discount?

You want the standard Harley mount set that comes with the big blue.:thumb2

Also, if you are a member of HDRCGB, you get a 10% discount?

You want the standard Harley mount set that comes with the big blue.:thumb2

HDRCGB ? What the bloody hell is that.

Well worth joining the riders club..For 25 notes a year you get full access to there tools for hire....

It's a no brainer if you get discount on what you want...

Harley Davidson Riders Club of Great Britain. I think it was established in 1949 if memory serves, and has about 2000 members in the UK. A good advice forum (or at least it was until it set up a facebook page which has made the forum quieter).

Loads more cred than HOG. :rolleyes:

https://www.hdrcgb.org/

Ah ok. I would get a slap off the lads if I joined HOG.

You are a free man to do as you please..

You are a free man to do as you please..

Indeed, being a Harley owner relinquishes you from the realities of the world that so many are shackled to, it opens up new and exciting horizons and allows your mind to once again become fruitful, dynamic, creative and above all else...Free, the open road beckons, the kinship will feed and water you wherever your weary bones appear and you will forever be a brother.

I bet all that old horseshit is in one of their brochures...:D

Indeed, being a Harley owner relinquishes you from the realities of the world that so many are shackled to, it opens up new and exciting horizons and allows your mind to once again become fruitful, dynamic, creative and above all else...Free, the open road beckons, the kinship will feed and water you wherever your weary bones appear and you will forever be a brother.

I thought you had written them.:D

It’s all in their ‘on hold’ background noise, accompanied with some dodgy slide blue guitar backing track :D

Brilliant bit of kit.

Attachments

• 20210414_082338.jpg
    20210414_082338.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 105
Very good......I see they have enclosed the threaded rod drive on the new ones.

Nice view from your garage!:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom