Can I resist new exhaust

Winjar

Reaction score
I like more this more I look, can I be normal in head.

[video]https://www.unitgarage.com/special_parts/exhausts/double_gp_style_exhaust_r_1200_gs_lc[/video]

Sorry mate, I think it looks fucking awful.

At least they supply a pannier to hide it from view. :D

Can see the attraction, sort of, but simply doesn't suit a GS - makes it far too imbalanced in terms of bodywork front and rear. I think the nearest to that sort of thing but which would suit is the remus8.

Got my Bos exhaust today. Bit louder than I was hoping for, but will see how I go.

You must be pissed sitting at home all alone if you like that. NO . :eek:

No it's something you'd be more likely to see on a hipsteresque R9T. If it must be a Unit Garage can, this one is better.... https://www.unitgarage.com/special_parts/exhausts/exhaust_rad

oooh, I like that, both looks and sound. I was after something that at most sounded like a beefed-up version of the original note. This seems to do it (though does have some akra notes). Plus I like the balance of silver and black. Would have seriously considered this if I hadn't gone for the BOS. Mind you, probably about £1100 with tax and customs, which is a lot if you then find it a pain in the ears.

Yes think all are correct, I must be crazy, will keep OEM, Germany checking across border is getting stupid now.

Checking the can will be more prominent as time goes by but as long as it has an euro approved stamp then should be OK.

Those running bikes with cat removed could be in trouble

If this pipe sounds only half as good as the Unit Garage pipe my best friend has on his R 9 T it will sound awesome...On the R Nine T the Unit Garage pipe sounds better than anything Ducati or Moto-Guzzi...Amazing sound but also LOUD !!! Leave it to the Italians to make a BMW sound right :thumb

If this pipe sounds only half as good as the Unit Garage pipe my best friend has on his R 9 T it will sound awesome...On the R Nine T the Unit Garage pipe sounds better than anything Ducati or Moto-Guzzi...Amazing sound but also LOUD !!! Leave it to the Italians to make a BMW sound right :thumb

Not best video but.

Not best video but.

Just wrong, that sound, on a GS. Prefer the boxy Unit Garage, though I suspect that'll drone at high speeds as well. Do likes the looks though, both silver and black versions, and may have taken a swing at t if I hadn't already committed.

Winjar...You cost me money...Now I have to get one...Thanks for posting ! Videos don't do it justice but it sounds like the omne on my friends R Nine T...Awesome !

Back
Top Bottom