'Round' Flip-Up Helmet Suggestions?

...or just deform the polystyrene around your ears with a spoon.

tom

Do any of the shoei owners / researchers find a good price for helmet and comms?

So far £520 and £225 - anyone seen less than this for the Antharacite grey versions.

I two of each so keen to get bets price, etc.

Thanks

I would like a Shoei, Arai or Schuberth lid with integrated comms but unfortunately, I have a head that simply does not fit well in any of their premium products. Shark fit pretty well but I found my last two Shark lids very noisy and this time, plumped for an HJC RPHA-90 Flip Up. This fits like a dream and is the quietist helmet I have owned. Really good ventilation, well made, very comfortable and excellent opening mechanisms and straps. Highly recommended.

https://www.helmetcity.co.uk/hjc-rp...N2r9mVSHKyVMRJkhUsTic8RhmYvCKO4MaAlD7EALw_wcB

I'am struggling to think of a brand with openings in the sides for the cab doors;:D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-122843.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-122843.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 108
Do any of the shoei owners / researchers find a good price for helmet and comms?

So far £520 and £225 - anyone seen less than this for the Antharacite grey versions.

I two of each so keen to get bets price, etc.

Thanks
Nothing specific in terms of deals but if you buy a helmet and associated comms together there should be no vat to pay on the comms element. A saving of about £40 each. I was offered this at both Ghostbikrs and J&S when I bought my wife’s helmet a couple of years ago.

Im not sure its been covered before but Shoei do different chin pads. With smaller ones will this ease up the pressure around your ears. Certainly a low cost solution

Back
Top Bottom