My calendar just arrived

ClearwaterBMW

[size=+1]it is beautiful... absolutely first class. it just arrived to my florida (USA) home.
Thanks to everyone who put this calendar together and for all that it represents. i am honored to have one in my home[/size]

greg

psssst.......show it round all your mates, get them to order one too :thumb

ClearwaterBMW said:
[size=+1]it is beautiful... absolutely first class. it just arrived to my florida (USA) home.
Thanks to everyone who put this calendar together and for all that it represents. i am honored to have one in my home[/size]

greg
Second that review, got mine today and it's wonderful! :thumb

I "ordered" it in a roundabout fashion since I couldn't figure out how to order it from the site...Thank you SamWise!!!! :D

wondered why he ordered a second one
if any of your friends want to buy one...i can send them to the usa for £13.95 including postage and packing
cheesy mike was going to take a load over with him, but i only got 1 reply from the advrider site.....
seems off road extreme for women isnt popular in the states...
thanks for buying one qb....

Matron said:
wondered why he ordered a second one
if any of your friends want to buy one...i can send them to the usa for £13.95 including postage and packing
cheesy mike was going to take a load over with him, but i only got 1 reply from the advrider site.....
seems off road extreme for women isnt popular in the states...
thanks for buying one qb....
It's a lovely calendar Matron and the cause is one I try my best to support. Thanks to you and yours for putting it together. :thumb

Oh and for it to be popular with the men over here you'd need loads of fake boobies, suggestive poses, and no proper riding gear. :mmmm

On a serious note, it's a shame it won't take off over on Advrider.......if it was presented over there by someone with some history who would be seen positively, I'm sure it could be a big hit.

*hint hint*

;) :D

Fanum said:
On a serious note, it's a shame it won't take off over on Advrider.......if it was presented over there by someone with some history who would be seen positively, I'm sure it could be a big hit.

*hint hint*

;) :D
Done. ;)

Pink Way Round Calendar

Just received my calendar today. What a beautiful work of art. I'm sure that it will soon become a collectors' item. Thanks for all your hard work ladies, it's a very worthy cause.
As a man :ymca I think it's important to reflect that breast cancer, although rare ( less than one percent in men ), does occur. Lets get behind them ( steady! :nono ).

ClearwaterBMW said:

greg

Having played my part in designing and printing the calendar I have to say this is the nicest comment I've heard so far....

Of course my job was easy, the true credit goes to Matron for the organisation / financial risk and to Lee Warren (the photographer) who made my job easy.

Let's give Matron a bit of support for next year so it's not all on her shoulders and most importantly let's keep the momentum going.

In fact those with AdvRider connections - why don't we do an 'across the pond' calendar for 2007 6 months UK, 6 Months US.

Any takers?

Got my calender yesterday. This is my first biker chick calender :) . Usually I have calenders with fluffy animals but this is much better :p

Plus the charity is close to our hearts as my mom in law died at a young age of 40 to breast cancer. Excellent work ladies, I tip my hat to you all :clap

Back
Top Bottom