Coastal Sea Fishing In Iceland

No. Catch and release unharmed is the way I do things. Clearly you don’t go fishing because it’s certainly not like you describe. It’s what I enjoy. I don’t need to go round telling other people what they should or shouldn’t do for a hobby. Oh, and I wouldn’t kill it simply because I don’t eat any form of seafood. :thumb2

I did used to (sea) fish but only for food. Fair enough, we’ll agree to disagree.

Andres

Don't worry yourself Udders, the forum bully is feeling bullied himself because he doesn't use off road bikes for what they were designed to do :D

Generally though for info, you don't really need to start a new thread for every question about Iceland 18 months in advance, just ask me. You can PM me and I'll give you my number nearer the time :)
I know. I generally try to get on with everyone and not cause a fuss but some people are just c#nts.
I have many questions but you may not necessarily know the answer but others might. I just fancy taking a lightweight rod and having a play off the rocks or beach.

I did used to (sea) fish but only for food. Fair enough, we’ll agree to disagree.

Andres

:thumb2:thumb2
Sea fishing off a boat is completely different to spinning a lure off the rocks / beach. I wouldn’t ever go boat fishing. No fun in that for me. Others may enjoy it though.

Back
Top Bottom