HPN any thoughts.....

Is it that special? At £25,000 I’d be having my own one built with a lot of input from myself. JJH

When I'm unsure of a bike price a dealer is selling a bike I'm interested in I always look at the other bikes the dealer is offering for sale to try and determine how they price their bikes. It appears to me this dealer is over pricing his bikes by+ 30% or more. I over this as an opinion rather than a fact.

I did the main frame subframe swingarm and driveshaft and i remember all the parts were new. it did have proper wheels and was a very good bike. but the owner wanted it to be like his GSA, and changed it because he was quite small and could not cope with it.

They come up on the HPN riders FB page from time to time as well. Looks nice that one, if a little on the spendy side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Isn’t a HPN is built by HPN and nobody else

Forks look USD Honda and not Marzocchi, as HPN would use

I think you can buy an HPN chassis and do your own thing. Not sure if the numbering system only applies to complete bikes.

In all seriousness, there are a few things I'd want to know.

As it's not actually an HPN bike I'd want to check it has the upgraded parts to make sure it is equivalent spec and quality for the money, and you'd know that Colin. Good point that Richard has had a hand in it, however, if it were me I'd like to talk to the people who built it and ask them a few questions.

Overall, the bike looks fantastic and I'd have it in my garage, but I'd want to know the detail before parting with £25k.

That looks awesome! Translation:

The bike was bought by me in 2009 as R80 g / s with 40000km and has been in my possession since then, the engine had, according to the previous owner, had run 4000km (conversion to 1000ccm), in 2011 the bike was converted into an HPN, in 20012 that was HA gear from HPN newly stored, in 2020 the LiMa was exchanged for a 400W part, the motorcycle also got a smaller lamp mask (the original parts are included, now it fits easily into a minibus again).
No pannier rack is mounted, but can be purchased, including panniers.
Metzeler Enduro 3 tires are mounted, a 140 fits in the rear)
Please only tel. Contact, no SMS and WhattsApp

Back
Top Bottom