1200 GSA Twin cam wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard J

Who?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I changed my GSA 2010 twin cam wheels for cast wheels a while ago and these are just sitting in the garage, the wheels are true with good rims and spokes, but the hubs are a bit crusty, thought I may get rid of them as they are just taking up space and I can’t see that I will ever put them back on the GSA, So any ideas what they are worth?

Y67QQee.jpg

cvSuHZZ.jpg

No idea what they’re worth but do you know if they fit the GS? Assuming the wheels are the same fitting across the 2 types?

Do they have tyre pressure sensors as I expect that could make a difference in value?

No idea what they’re worth but do you know if they fit the GS? Assuming the wheels are the same fitting across the 2 types?

Do they have tyre pressure sensors as I expect that could make a difference in value?

I imagine they would fit same years GS, but not 100% sure, they do have the tyre pressure sensors fitted.

Hundred pounds and I'll take them off your hands.

Seriously though. Bilco was selling a pair without tyres for I think around 500 quid.

I've looked at a few on eBay and £500 minimum. PITA to clean up and re-powder costs if you wanted to though!

Unsure of what these are worth I have stuck them on eBay, have had 2 offers of £200 so far, so no doubt they are worth more, if anyone here is interested please feel free to PM me an offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom