Post Brexit - Green card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really fortunate.

I’ve managed to survive the collapse of Sterling that George Osbourne threatened would happen at least three times
1) the day after the vote,
2)the day that we left
3)the day that the transition period ended.

And thank feck that we just about managed to struggle through those dreadful food shortages.

Yep, bleeding ignorant easily led bastids who voted out.

Perhaps we can try to rejoin again one day

Yep fingers crossed for the youth. It’s fucked up the rest of my life though !!!

Because team remain couldn’t articulate a decent believable argument. The brexit team did and won.

Yes, the Remain campaign was naive, they believed the facts would win the argument, sadly it was the lies that won the argument.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brexit dividend.

Not to mention the £40 I had to pay for VAT, Duty, handing, VAT on the Duty and VAT on the handling for a small package containing a new air cleaner for my old Harley (€200) from a vendor in Germany.

Yes, the Remain campaign was naive, they believed the facts would win the argument, sadly it was the lies that won the argument.

which ones were those? the remain predictions :blagblah

households 4.5k worse off?
Half a million job losses
A punishment budget
All of the warnings of the big banks?
A year long recession
etc etc.

which ones were those? the remain predictions :blagblah

households 4.5k worse off?
Half a million job losses
A punishment budget
All of the warnings of the big banks?
A year long recession
etc etc.

Households are worse off, the full amount yet to be determined. 450K jobs lost to brexit by January 2000.

But if you still believe that we're better off out then that's me done.
Obviously nothing could sway you from your position despite being unable to identify any benefits, tangible or otherwise.

Households are worse off, the full amount yet to be determined. 450K jobs lost to brexit by January 2000.

Obviously nothing could sway you from your position despite being unable to identify any benefits, tangible or otherwise.
But you're the kind of pinko that thinks a blue passport means nothing and that Spitfires were just aeroplanes.

how can you say they are worse off, when you have no figures, genius.
Which jobs? and how specifically linked to brext, i can smell the fibs already.

I didn't care much if we left or not. My life hasn't changed one bit, other than how it would normally change year after year.

I didn't care much if we left or not. My life hasn't changed one bit, other than how it would normally change year after year.

There we have in a nutshell - yet again.

The selfish brexiter !!!

Well if you actually...
Nah I can't be arsed, your head is in the sand which is why you can't see the reality of price increases and job losses, but hey you're ok so fuck everyone else especially the young.

Well if you actually...
Nah I can't be arsed, your head is in the sand which is why you can't see the reality of price increases and job losses, but hey you're ok so fuck everyone else especially the young.

again no evidence of such.

the young, those fuckers don't know if they want to be a man, woman, or a fucking sandwich. Let alone allow them to do anything responsible.

No further comment.

Oh dear. It’s all so sad and pointless. I am sure they will be delighted when they work out the con.

so who do you vote for, not yourself? Are you mental??

No I'm not in any way mental - as you put it.

I vote for the party that has policies that will improve the country and the quality of life of its citizens.

And you?

No I'm not in any way mental - as you put it.

I vote for the party that has policies that will improve the country and the quality of life of its citizens.

And you?

whatever benefits me and my family.

Improve the country in what way, a way that makes it better for you?
Would you for instance vote for a party who would cut your livelyhood in half, but benefit most others? Would you shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom