Had my Pfizer Jab today

The ROI does not do miles - it is kilometres behind. Timewise kilometres are dispatched quicker than miles. Your 3 month lag needs adjusting - applying the appropriate correction yields 7 weeks - this accords closer to the 6 weeks or so that my cohorts up north got vaccinated ahead of me. You paint in darker shades that necessary. You'll be in Donegal real soon & I'll be in Antrim (& Donegal). :aidan

we were in monaghan last week, bit sneaky but sat behind the Guards in Clones, we didnt seem to bother them. Not sure if they will be as accommodating in Donegal

If ever in the area try the R182/blaney road from castleblaney to Newtownstewart. One of best roads ever.

Attachments

• blaney road.JPG
    blaney road.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 289
Have any of you been tested post 2nd jab to confirm you now have antibodies present?

Asking cos I heard an interesting first-hand anecdote today.

Have any of you been tested post 2nd jab to confirm you now have antibodies present?,,,,.

Not had 2nd jab but would not be planning ab levels - if you had ab's it might be due to previous asymptomatic infection - asymptomatic unlikely @ my age but............

Case I heard is a frontline worker, jabbed 7 weeks ago (both jabs done, not sure if first or second was 7 weeks ago), felt curious, did two home DIY test, neither showed ABs. So they had a full test done in a clinic, and that showed no ABs.

Could be a few different reasons - vaccine not administered properly/well, faulty vaccine batch, faulty tests (thought both DIYs and the pro clinic being faulty would be unlikely).

Seems curious to me.

Case I heard is a frontline worker, jabbed 7 weeks ago (both jabs done, not sure if first or second was 7 weeks ago), felt curious, did two home DIY test, neither showed ABs. So they had a full test done in a clinic, and that showed no ABs.

Could be a few different reasons - vaccine not administered properly/well, faulty vaccine batch, faulty tests (thought both DIYs and the pro clinic being faulty would be unlikely)

Seems curious to me.

Ask Luke O Neill. He’ll have a little more information than the average Gser :augie

Could be a few different reasons - vaccine not administered properly/well, faulty vaccine batch, faulty tests (thought both DIYs and the pro clinic being faulty would be unlikely).

Seems curious to me.
Apocryphal story would be my best guess.

Happy to report this old codger had his second Pizer Rizer jab yesterday with so far no adverse reaction to it..... bring on the open roads and the summer weather!

Had a pint of Phizer a few weeks ago, looking forward to a chaser in another couple. No reaction worth mentioning, other than a huge urge for a bit of international bike travel.....

Had my first Jab Sunday, very sore arm, out of sorts for 24 hours but fine today. Booked flights to spain on the back of it.

Had my second Astra Zeneca jag today,no problems or ill effects.Looking forward to possibly returning to some form of normality !!!

I got the Janssen one-hit. Dull ache in arm a few days later, bouts of grogginess, slightly loose stool a couple of days later, though this could have been due to the cheesy tuna pasta bake - I make it with cream rather than milk...

I got the Janssen one-hit. Dull ache in arm a few days later, bouts of grogginess, slightly loose stool a couple of days later, though this could have been due to the cheesy tuna pasta bake - I make it with cream rather than milk...
Lucky fecker getting the J&J

S20 5G sent this......

Got my second pfeizer yesterday. Feel fine so far.

Back
Top Bottom