Bemoto Insurance

Bluemooner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all

It’s almost insurance time again. I’ve only ever been with either Carol Nash or Bennetts. This time around Bemoto are offering quite good rates, and I just wondered whether there are others who have been with Bemoto before, and could share any experiences?

Cheers

Andy

Thanks for this link gooner, much appreciated, I’d forgotten about Bemoto guy posting on here last year :thumby:

Last edited:
I have a few bikes with them, including ‘non standard rally raid’ type stuff

They are v good in my experience.

Went with Bemoto last year, since then, one change of bike & a renewal. All good. Fortunately no claims, which would be the real test

Used them for a few years now, good value and free amendments to policy. Will be using again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been with them a few times, were very helpful in that I could call and speak to them whilst at dealers to swap insurance over, no charge for swap
Have to do the usual ring them up and haggle at renewal time

Ive been with corn market (agias) for over 14 years went with Bemoto this time for new KTM 1290sas but "Your only ever insured until you make a claim"

I have been with BeMoto for the last year with no issues. But then again I haven't needed to claim.

However - when my renewal letter arrived last week, I opened it to find out out that the renewal price was actually LOWER than last year. That's a first!

Thanks everybody for taking the time to reply with your opinions and experiences :thumb

Andy

Like many of you have mentioned, the truth of the matter is when should the unfortunate happen and you have to make a claim.

Like many of you have mentioned, the truth of the matter is when should the unfortunate happen and you have to make a claim.

Like all brokers, once a claim starts you are in the hands of the underwriters team, so it is more about who you are insured with, rather than who sold you the insurance.

Back
Top Bottom