Dent (none) Event

Been trying to ring the camp site for two days permanently engaged.
Just rock up and see what happens:nenau

I messaged them through their website but no acknowledgement from the yet, I suspect that they are going to be busy as hell.

Ahh, ya pansy! 13C is a good warm summers day up here or in Yorkshire, warm enough for a dip in a loch or the sea!

Just rang and spoke to Margaret and it was like pulling teeth, difficult to communicate with over the 'phone is that lady. All she said was, i'll see what i can do. All a bit confusing it was. :blast

Anyway, as per her request, i have sent an email to say me and the Mrs. will be arriving with the caravan next Friday but, i'm still not sure we will have a pitch :nenau

Tbh. i'm not sure i want to take the chance of being turned away if she hasn't a pitch available. will wait and see if i get a reply but, i'm not holding my breath :D

Just rang and spoke to Margaret and it was like pulling teeth, difficult to communicate with over the 'phone is that lady. All she said was, i'll see what i can do. All a bit confusing it was. :blast

Anyway, as per her request, i have sent an email to say me and the Mrs. will be arriving with the caravan next Friday but, i'm still not sure we will have a pitch :nenau

Tbh. i'm not sure i want to take the chance of being turned away if she hasn't a pitch available. will wait and see if i get a reply but, i'm not holding my breath :D

Margaret wont turn you away ... she'll take your money :D

She'll pack 'em in like sardines :eek:

You can see now why I get exasperated running the Dent Event .... she's hard feckin' work :blast

:beerjug:

You're on her 'list' from when me and Al parked our bikes alongside your caravan.:eek:

If it's any consolation,... We are also on the list.:D

You're on her 'list' from when me and Al parked our bikes alongside your caravan.:eek:

If it's any consolation,... We are also on the list.:D

She wasn't happy about it that's for sure. Got me into bother with her you two did :blast :D

Edit;

Bloody hell, Margaret has replied, that was quick (i take it all back) :D Were booked in :bounce1

Right, going to start prepping the van :thumb2

Emailed dates with my tele number. Not heard anything back yet.

I’m officially booked in then, had the phone call from Margaret today
Now I know why Micky keeps going there, I got offered a bikers soapy flannel all over wash for a fiver
So I paid the £5 and she said “who do I ask for Saturday night , I said my names Martin but just ask for Doc

I’m officially booked in then, had the phone call from Margaret today ��
Now I know why Micky keeps going there, I got offered a bikers soapy flannel all over wash for a fiver ��
So I paid the £5 and she said “who do I ask for Saturday night , I said my names Martin but just ask for Doc ��

Don't involve me in filth. Good Christian man me.:augie

Not heard anything back yet. Will try ringing again. If not I will just turn up.

Back
Top Bottom