GS Paralever warning sticker help please

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I never got around to redoing all the warning stickers after my paralever rebuild. Could someone please send me photos of where the original stickers were placed and if possible a hi-res of the main large tyre pressure, big general warnings and paint code all mounted under the seat. I know a chap that might be able to do these at a lower cost than the current suppliers and if so can share this on here for everyone.
If anyone can help I can PM my email address.
Many many thanks, G

ps. R80 / 100 GS

Attachments

• R80GS-R10GS-1991-1992-1993-warning-sticker-set.jpg
    R80GS-R10GS-1991-1992-1993-warning-sticker-set.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 193
I am just completing a March 88 GS...
I also have these stickers...
But don't know where to put them either...
Thanks in Advance from me

Is there a UK supplier for such stickers? 2wheelHumvee maybe? (Sorry for the hijack but have a bump.)

I’ve always bought my stickers from Heritage Stickers, Gian Sticherman, he puts a lot of time into proper research and production. In the past he’s supplied me with photos of the correct placement. He appears to speak good English. His service is quick and reliable. I’d hate to think, as a very satisfied customer, that someone would buy his products and then reproduce them.

Paul...
I bought mine from Heritage Stickers.
I asked him about location, as my bike at time had a North American rear mudguard on, which had completely diffeant stickers on. He did send me an email but..... which was not clear, could you please post some clear pics if you know correct locations. Thanks

Paul...
I bought mine from Heritage Stickers.
I asked him about location, as my bike at time had a North American rear mudguard on, which had completely diffeant stickers on. He did send me an email but..... which was not clear, could you please post some clear pics if you know correct locations. Thanks
I’ve had a scroll through. I must have deleted them. I didn’t have Paralever ones anyway. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom