Ride outs

I’ll lead a small group from dent if anyone is interested, probably do a 150mile loop, mainly back roads white roads and the odd easy green lane.

I’ll lead a small group from dent if anyone is interested, probably do a 150mile loop, mainly back roads white roads and the odd easy green lane.

Anyone interested?

If WrinkleyOwlie is leading a run, please explain the drop off system to the group. The old man could loose a group on an oval circuit!

If WrinkleyOwlie is leading a run, please explain the drop off system to the group. The old man could loose a group on an oval circuit!

😂 very good

But it’s Lose not loose, you need to change it quick before xp spots it 👍

What was it?

16 out 6 back :D

The first being lost by the first junction lol

In my defense, I asked if everyone was familiar with the 'drop off'. Nobody said they weren't. More than happy to do the '21 Dales' on Saturday if anyone wants to do it. The mighty GS should have no problem keeping up with the mild mannered V85.

I won’t be there tomorrow, py CYMRU isn’t venturing out so we are going elsewhere. Have a good weekend.

Back
Top Bottom