Alpinestars Corozal boots?

Max-GS12

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking around this price for general Adv type boots with the odd greenlane but still be able to walk in them. Anyone comment on how these how they hold up a few years down the line please?

Mine were great but very squeaky. YMMV

I have a pair of Forma Adv now which are a similar style but IMO more comfortable

I've had a pair for nearly 2 years. Used them on a Spain TET trip and all-year round green-laning.

The comfiest, driest and best pair of boots I've ever owned.

Cheers guys, I’ve tried the Forma and the BMW GS boots (which were fantastic quality) but both just too stiff and clunky for me especially in huge size 11 ‘boat on each foot’ size.

As you’ll all know plenty of boots have good reviews but it’s how they are a season or two down the line that matters, plenty turn into floppy slippers after a few months.

I’d consider Daytonas too and Sidis maybe...

Snowy, how are they for getting trousers ‘in’ rather than ‘out’ - enough space?

Snowy, how are they for getting trousers ‘in’ rather than ‘out’ - enough space?

I've worn my enduro trousers 'in' without any issues at all. Not sure how well my Rukka ones would fit though because of the armour but the boots do have a lot of adjustment.

Been looking at the Belize too as they seem to offer much of the same just sacrificing a little height but a boot more useful for the odd walk too...

Back
Top Bottom