It’s that time of year again....

newbe to the group here. alright to jump onto this weekend if available?
Kevin

Hi Kevin,
I emailed the hotel last year and the only reply I got was a waiting list.... you might be better off to call them and book. Thankfully that worked for me this year....newbie too.

Cheers emasen, just rang the hotel, sorry fully booked that weekend...erh..UK GSER , Yes we have rooms available.. now booked in.. see you all there..

E mail sent to hotel just awaiting confirmation
Good man Matt. It's June Bank Holiday here & accommodation has only just reopened so they're probably busy.

erh..UK GSER , Yes we have rooms available..
That's the important bit to say to them :rob
I have plenty of rooms block booked since last year to ensure 'the great unwashed' didn't beat us to it :D
There will come a point that the hotel will request that I return any unbooked rooms so best not to delay booking if you want to attend
You're on the list now Kevin

Booking confirmed for 4. Myself, Tom Wright (He who fell off last year) Brendan & Pearse.
Tom is having a new knee installed on 6th July, (nothing to do with fall off, more to do with moto-cross) so should be good to go by then.

J
I had missed this ............. now recified and booked in . Give the wee Wing a chance to stretch it's legs. No idea who will be with me TSTS (Too Soon To Say)

cheers
Alan

Jaysus, I turn me back for a minute (or so :augie) & come back to find people have been busy

Leenane hotel booking confirmed today, see you all in September, cheers Al.
Booking confirmed for 4. Myself, Tom Wright (He who fell off last year) Brendan & Pearse
Booking confirmed
Stanley and Sandra Faulkner
And while adding them I realised I hadn't added youse originally :rolleyes:

I had missed this ............. now recified and booked in
Booked x 4
Myself & Missus
Brendan & David

You're all very welcome & youse are now added to the list :thumb

I emailed Agnes last night and got a reply to say that the hotel is fully booked for this weekend.

I think that I am first on the waiting list.

I emailed Agnes last night and got a reply to say that the hotel is fully booked for this weekend.

I think that I am first on the waiting list.

For anyone else looking to join us I'd suggest putting your name down with Agnes as there's sure to be a cancellation or two either from our group or others
If you're not prepared to take a chance the Portfinn Lodge next door probably has rooms available and you can still put your name down to join us for the dinners (price to be confirmed)

Hi Jochen

2 booked into Portfinn lodge. I’ll email the Leenane and book us in for breakfast and dinner as I did a couple of years ago.

Many thanks and fingers crossed :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom