Newb, from Sunny North Norfolk

Big.dave

Reaction score
Hello all, well I've finally taken the plunge and joined the GSA family.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dave and I was the best Friend of one of you're late members Lord "Miff" Stubbs
I have heard a lot about this forum and told about your events and get togethers. I have met some of you who attended Miffs Funeral procession and helped me to organise the 50 bikes that showed up for his last ride.
He always spoke of this forum and your members with great fondness and so I have decided to see what all the fuss was about.
Like him I enjoy a good Laugh and meeting new people so say hi and thanks for letting me join.:thumb2

Hi Big Dave
Good to see another Norfolk boy on site.
Don't remember Miff but welcome anyway.

Welcome, we have enjoyed many rides and holidays along the NN coast, Cley Spy is one of my favourites.

Welcome Dave. I’m also a North Norfolk Dave (near Sunny Hunny)

Welcome! Enjoy the forum. I'm in South Norfolk but give it a few years and the coastal erosion will put me by the seaside too.

Hi Dave. Another Norfolk resident. Slap bang in the middle but spend a lot of time on the coast road.

Hello Big.dave, I'm from the southern end of the county but spend a lot of time on the coast roads.
Remember Miff so well, and probably met you at the funeral and the mad race across to the crem.

Welcome and I hope you get as much enjoyment from this place as the rest of us.

Greetings Dave & welcome to the forum........:thumby:

Only met Miff a couple of times & it was a pleasure....:D

Hunstanton is a great bike meet on a Sunday with an awesome road along the coast to Sheringham. Spent lots of time riding that route.

Back
Top Bottom