A UKGSER coffee and cake morning - 8 June in West Bay

Orinoco

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I love west bay, was down there at the weekend for powerboat racing

Can't do weekdays though, some of us have work :p

I love west bay, was down there at the weekend for powerboat racing

Can't do weekdays though, some of us have work :p

Whereas some of us only work weekends (at Helmet City, West Bay), making midweek meetings ideal.

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting fellow tossers.

Whereas some of us only work weekends (at Helmet City, West Bay), making midweek meetings ideal.

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting fellow tossers.

oh cool, my wife and I may have chatted with you on Saturday, was in there looking at a new helmet for her

It's time to arrange another coffee meeting. We're going to try a Wednesday this time as some couldn't do a Tuesday. The venue remains the same. Windy Corner, West Bay.

How about 10.30 on Wednesday 7th July?

Hopefully I'll be there, have a lunch meeting in Wellington, so will dash off after an hour or so

Will try to make it if I can get Ribena bike mot'd before then.

A reminder to anyone who wants to come along that a few of us are meeting for coffee (and cake?) at Windy Corner café, West Bay at 10.30 this Wednesday.

It's time to arrange another coffee meeting. We're going to try a Wednesday this time as some couldn't do a Tuesday. The venue remains the same. Windy Corner, West Bay.

How about 10.30 on Wednesday 7th July?

Peeing down here in Bude but fancy a bit of a run so keep an eye out for an Africa Twin :thumb2

Sorry won't make it. Work got in the way.

7 of us today. Well done to Fireflyer for travelling furthest for a cup of coffee; about 200 mile round trip! We're looking for a different venue next time. There's nothing wrong with West Bay, but it would be nice to go somewhere else. Somewhere a bit further for Wreford Miles, Orinoco and myself. Moto Corsa has been suggested www.motocorsa.co.uk as they have a café, unless anyone has a better suggestion. Perhaps somewhen around the middle of August?

Back
Top Bottom