Rear Shocks

No - the link is for a pump… £22 … I use it in my garage to pump tyres up……. The angled valve is for “emergency “ use at garages etc….

I try and avoid garage air lines, preferring to do it at home.

Ah ok get you now cheers. The pump will def be easier than my traditional car pump.

Ah ok get you now cheers. The pump will def be easier than my traditional car pump.

Yes - I found these cycle pumps are easier to manage In the tight spaces

Bike is booked in for a service and the Handlebars changing back to the original ones now. Plus a sat nav cable to get wired up and a faulty wire to sort out.
Think with the other stuff i have done changing the suspension and the seat the bike will be sorted now.
Until i decide to get shut of it.;)

First time out on the bike with the new shocks. A massive difference from the off.
On a different not do you lads fit different valves for doing the tyre pressures. Like those offset ones. Harley shop didn't have anything in.

Ditto !
Just got my RKS back.
Had new tyre put on (following a blow out) and a set of the Ohlins.
Only ridden it home a couple of miles but can tell the difference straight away.
Thanks for the feedback/recommendation, Doc.

e6afd76648aa64f8e6fc9c5b5a113be2.jpg

Been out two up this morning and wifey approves of the new shocks . So much so that she’s happy to go to Norway on it next summer .

£1650 now......('kin covid.....mumble, mumble......'kin brexit....mumble...'kin increased transport costs....)

Plus the waiting time on stuff now.

Decided to do the front springs so Wilburs springs on order.

Some Wilburs loveliness has turned up.

Attachments

• 20211227_070711.jpg
    20211227_070711.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 108
Some Wilburs loveliness has turned up.

Don’t drink it all at once! ;)

Made a big difference to the front end on mine. It’s still a barge, but a more comfortable barge that bounces about a bit less than before!

Don’t drink it all at once! ;)

Made a big difference to the front end on mine. It’s still a barge, but a more comfortable barge that bounces about a bit less than before!

I wasn't going to bother but I'm caught in a trap as the song goes.;) plus the RT is rubbish for buying Farkles for.

Wilbers kit is 1st class; used them on my GSA12 (f & r) and completely transformed the ride :D

Back
Top Bottom