Nav 6 Track obscured by Magenta route

Jersey_GS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK I'm struggling to resolve this on my new Nav 6. when i create a route on Basecamp I also create a track and import both within the GPX file.
Once imported i always display the track on the map. This can indicate if the device has recalculated/changed the route on transfer, when following the route.

So now when i run my route on the Nav 6, the track is obscured by the magenta route. On my previous Zumo's the track is always visible.
I have tried changing map layers and looked at some of the track settings but i can't seem to get this to work.
And yes I have gone into the tracks settings via the wrench icon and ticked the box to show on map, and tried different colours with no joy.

Is this how it is on your's/all Nav 6 or anyone know how to get it to show with the Magenta route??

Alright maybe this might expain it better :D

Top picture shows that both devices Zumo 590 and Nav 6 have the Track activated on the map.
lower picture is running a simulated route that the track was built from. As you can see the track is visible on the 590 but blotted out by the route on the Nav 6.
Is this a software bug? both devices are fully up to date and have the same map level 2021.3 all settings are the same on both devices.

Anyone???

Attachments

• Zumo track 1.jpg
    Zumo track 1.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Zumo track 2.jpg
    Zumo track 2.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 97

Back
Top Bottom