Wunderlich spotlight on my 9T

leasky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
N.E Scotland / Middle of the sand pit....
Got this fitted today after a fair degree of buggering about.

79b285067434f27e4eb9b209c367cbd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got one fitted to my Urban, I like the look of them but not worth the money in my opinion

I’ve got one fitted to my Urban, I like the look of them but not worth the money in my opinion

The Wunderlich version does look quite expensive. I think that about most things nowadays but £200 seems a bit steep and you only get one! You can get this or similar from the classic bike shop, which I am sure does not give the same illumination and does not come with the right canbus wiring but is around 10% of the cost if you are looking for form over function. It may well fry the ECU for all I know. Chris

Attachments

• 6C92E746-5899-45A6-8A31-A9D6C7AC2211.jpg
    6C92E746-5899-45A6-8A31-A9D6C7AC2211.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 128
Out of interest is only 1 light legal? I thought they had to be in pairs as they are not on the center line of the bike but I may be wrong.

Out of interest is only 1 light legal? I thought they had to be in pairs as they are not on the center line of the bike but I may be wrong.

I have been retired a few years now, but I am 99% sure there is no problem. If the motorcycle was being ridden without the headlight on, then yes, not legal, but it's not being so ridden.
Back in the 1970's & 1980's BMW supplied an accessory kit for the twins of the day, with a spotlight on the offiside of the headlight, that came on with "High beam", & a fog-lamp to the nearside that only illuminated with dip-beam.

Back
Top Bottom