Bike Night

Mistacat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been given a flyer for this bike night.
The venue is under new management and classic bike enthusiasts, this is their first bike night.

U3rSfAx.png

I do not remember having a UKGS`ers breakfast at these fishing Lakes, are you thinking of the Portland / Kingfisher fishing lakes near Sibthorpe.
We used to call in at this place for lunch when out on the green lanes in that area, but have not visited since under new management.

I do not remember having a UKGS`ers breakfast at these fishing Lakes, are you thinking of the Portland / Kingfisher fishing lakes near Sibthorpe.
We used to call in at this place for lunch when out on the green lanes in that area, but have not visited since under new management.

Sorry Chris
I was thinking of Portland FL venue
Should have checked the Postcode on google maps.

Sorry Chris
I was thinking of Portland FL venue
Should have checked the Postcode on google maps.

Hi Mick, the next breakfast on 3rd July is back at Portland / Kingfisher lakes.

Gerry

Mick, we have been there for breakfast, quite a long while ago.

Looks like it might be fun.

Well, what a great little meeting. Variety of bikes, good turnout, great weather, food spot on, what's not to like. Oh, and the company was not to shabby either.
Look forward the the next one.
Thanks for posting Chris.

Attended their second weekly bike night last night and it was good to see it was well attended again, a greater choice of good food and coffee and tea at a pound.
I was particularly impressed by the way that they brought out more tables and chairs as the car park filled up even though there is already more outside seating than the majority of bike nights. :thumb2

How often do they have their bike nights as quite fancy taking a look as not far from me.

Missed this last night, went to West Stockwith bike night at the Waterfront pub/camp site, near Gainsborough - good food from the outdoor catering wagon, loads of different bikes and decent ride to get there. This meeting has been going for many years on a Thursday night and is usually very well attended.

Missed this last night, went to West Stockwith bike night at the Waterfront pub/camp site, near Gainsborough - good food from the outdoor catering wagon, loads of different bikes and decent ride to get there. This meeting has been going for many years on a Thursday night and is usually very well attended.

Aha, Forgot about that one.
Will have to arrange Thursday nights around West Stockwith, Greetham Gathering, and Lakeveiw.
The bike night calendar is starting to fill up.

Spoke to one of the Greetham Gathering organisers tonight, apparently it is not next week, postponed until 22nd July, then on 3rd Thursday of the month in August and September.

Back
Top Bottom