BBQ on Saturday 11th

Alastair, is going to be a normal BBQ or a LeGastro little number????

Do we still need to visit Buckie a la post #5 to get supplies or has that been sorted?

You only need to visit for tourist reasons, we're making plans for the food and will just charge everyone a flat fee and profit to charity

You only need to visit for tourist reasons, we're making plans for the food and will just charge everyone a flat fee and profit to charity

Iain was going to be my guide in his van on a trip to Tescos but I may risk a trip there solo to buy some fine malt.:thumb2

BTW, Is Buckie where they make Buckfast?:jager

No but you will be forgiven for thinking that around 10pm both nights……:beerjug:

:D

Unfortunately there's also a following of Buckfast enthusiasts in my part of the world.:jager

Iain was going to be my guide in his van on a trip to Tescos but I may risk a trip there solo to buy some fine malt.:thumb2

BTW, Is Buckie where they make Buckfast?:jager

If Alastair is all organised and only needs me to do some BBQ work then I'll run you out on Sat. morning so we can have a beer in the afternoon on Sat.

Alastair, we can have a chat during the week and let me know what you need to bring / get / etc.

Ta,

Iain

If Alastair is all organised and only needs me to do some BBQ work then I'll run you out on Sat. morning so we can have a beer in the afternoon on Sat.

Alastair, we can have a chat during the week and let me know what you need to bring / get / etc.

Ta,

Iain

Hello Iain.

I will take up an extra gazebo and as many folding chairs and mankinis as I can fit in the back of the car….

Hello Iain.

I will take up an extra gazebo and as many folding chairs and mankinis as I can fit in the back of the car….

Sorry, I don't have any Mankinis (I need longer legs) but with my gazebo I'll bring 4 off 6' long folding tables and three folding double seats.

I'll have a rummage for anything else that might be useful (let's hope it's dry).

Hello Iain.

If you're not too far from Portsoy I can pick up stuff in my Transit if it helps you.

Thank you Iain but I am in Aberdeen. I don’t mind taking the car as I don’t intend to be in any fit state for the ride out on Saturday…:jager:beer::beerjug::thumb2

Funny, I've got the same plan!

Will I bring red wine or weiss bier for you sir?

Ta,

Iain

Will do:thumb

Back
Top Bottom