Biker's Cargo Pants (for the skinny tosser!)

Lee Frost

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Always fancied a pair of cargo pants I could wear on the bike for a more casual look, but still feel protected. The BMW Summer pants are a crap fit for me, too baggy, but I just bought a pair of these from 24MX - Course Cafeman Aramid reinforced cargo pants - and they're spot on.
I'm 32in waist, 33inside leg, legs on the skinny side. I ordered a 32w/32leg and they fit perfectly - I can get the legs over my Sidi Gortex Adventure boots, despite the fact that in the pic below they seem very skinny in the leg (not that I intend to wear them with my Sidis)! They also have pockets for knee and hip armour and I've fitted D30 armour from some Klim pants.
They seem really well made, quite a lot thicker/heavier duty than I expected, thanks to the abrasion-resistent fabric, but are really comfortable to wear. For £69.99 they seem like a great buy, and make a nice change to my full-on Rukka kit for rides in dry weather.
https://www.24mx.co.uk/motocross-ge...id-reinforced-cargo-pants-sand_pid-PM-4901142

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 13.58.50.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 13.58.50.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 414
Lee had a pair in grey off me.
Still have one pair and they get more comfortable the more you wear them!
I found the yellow banana armour from Infinity or Roadskin

I bought a pair of their rocker jeans. Very good quality fir the price. .. BUT

I ordered a size 38 and they ones delivered are a size 40/42. And they are stretchy. Grand with a belt a room for a large lunch but was this your experience? I need a belt to hold them !!!

Back
Top Bottom