Accomodation near to Dover ferries & tunnel - No longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stolzy

Reaction score
It seems that this property is no longer available. I have therefore closed the thread and locked it.

If anyone speaks to or hears from Stolzy that this is NOT the case, please let me know,

Richard

==============

We've recently started letting out this apartment. In Sandwich Bay, 30 mins from Dover ferries and 45 mins to the tunnel.

AirBnB here, but there's a decent discount for UKGSers.
655cf1c0-6740-4f69-92b2-b233485492c7.jpg

31a7d37a-37b6-4ad9-900e-93ee7c7794e2.jpg
1e096714-f0e1-4a55-a5c7-272804c4c7c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Safer

I usually travel down straight through tunnel then stay at IBIS on the complex, then straight away next day ( overnight parking is safe, its next to police vehicle compound )

Ged

I usually travel down straight through tunnel then stay at IBIS on the complex, then straight away next day ( overnight parking is safe, its next to police vehicle compound )

Ged

Good for you, Ged.

But staying in Calais, is not much help if a bod wants to stay in the UK, somewhere around Sandwich.

PS For what it’s worth I have been known to stay in: St Omer, Cap Gris Nez and Bollezeele amongst other places in the Pas de Calais. None of the stops were next to a police compound. If that rendered them unsafe, I seem to have survived. I wouldn’t chose any of them had I wanted or needed to stay in Kent or Sandwich in particular. :augie

:beerjug:

Just tried the AirBnB link but it no longer works.
Edit: I'd message Stolzy but I don't appear to be able to.

Cheers, I knew he'd called it a day on here, might be a good opportunity for this ad to be filed for the time being if it's no longer available.

Edit: I've dropped one of the kindly old Mods a message.

It seems that this property is no longer available. I have therefore closed the thread and locked it.

If anyone speaks to or hears from Stolzy that this is NOT the case, please let me know,

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom