BSB Knockhill

big rob

Reaction score
Yeah, so BSB is coming to Knockhill this weekend & I'm thinking as it's only +/- 60 miles from us, what a fantastic day out it would be. Then I check-out the Website and am quite surprised to find the event is restricted to 1000 spectators per day :eek:
https://www.knockhill.com/events/fixture-Bennetts-British-Superbike-Championship-id235

Having been to Knockhill numerous times over many years, I'm struggling to understand the logic behind the restrictions given it's okay for 20,000 people to cram into a stadium to watch a game of footie :confused: yet the circuit is HUGE in comparison.....

Disappointed we are :comfort

Not the same I know, but apparently it’ll be free to view on Quest TV this weekend.
Race 1 is on Saturday at about 4pm I think and Sunday’s action is from 1pm.

I went to Knockhill back in 2000 and 2001 for BSB, a great circuit to view at I thought…..next year maybe.

Doesn't make a scrap of sense.

We had 2,500 spectators/day here at Oliver's Mount Scarborough at last year's meetings and 3,000/day in March this year.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Works out about one person every 3m around the perimeter.
As Big Rob says anyone watched the football recently? :confused:

A fecking joke. :mad:

Never mind the footie result, did anyone else see Rory Skinner's performance at this weekends meeting? Well worth watching :thumb
The young man is very talented.

It’s hard to believe that open air events like BSB cannot go ahead. Wembley and Wimbledon maybe technically outdoor events but when your crammed in you cannot be ‘socially distant’

Rory was just amazing.
He has real talent.
On his weekend's performance, yes it was his home circuit, but I would say he is a serious contender for the title. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom