Re usable ear plugs

You realise don't you that you'll get as many different answers as respondents, just read through the countless threads that have already been posted on just this subject :D

I've tried all sorts over the years, including custom moulded, and, for various reasons, have never been happy with any of them. Two years ago I discovered these

Auritech

Initially I wasn't that impressed, it took a while to suss out how to get them seated properly, but now I've 'got' it they are for me the best thing since sliced bread. All day comfy, I can hear conversations with no problem but they effectively cut out those high frequency sounds that are so tiring over a long ride.

The only thing I'd say is because they only filter out certain frequencies you might think they are not working (if you're used to normal ear plugs that just kill all sound) but don't worry, they are and the proof will be in just how less tiring it is to do a sustained high speed run.

Andres

Any particular reason you want reusable ones? My experience is that they are rather easy to lose.

Not quite as you asked... I recently had an MRI scan. The hospital gave me some Honeywell ear plugs to use. I was so impressed, I have used them a few times since and also blagged a couple of spare sets from the Nurse. Best yet IMHO
https://www.honeywellsafety.com/Pro...lsom_303_Single-Use_Earplug.aspx?site=/europe

I use mine quite a few times, even wash them and re+use them (being a Yorkshire man who doesn't like wastages ) :)

Alpine Motosafe Race are the ones I find suit me. I think I paid £12 for my last pair, but if kept clean and you don’t lose one or both, should last a couple of years. They are not noise blocking, but filter out the harmful frequencies, thus still allowing you to hear the bike engine, other traffic and if you use one, audio system.

Before i got a pair of micky's excellent custom made ear plugs i used 3M foam type and when my custom ones get lost which they will i still have some in reserve

They were the best ear plugs i ever found for sound and comfort and if you buy them by the box they make re usable ones look expensive

A box would last me a couple of years

https://www.protecdirect.co.uk/Pers...hiRhiQsaDp-AerPvFyGU0huS38hG9lBBoC7j8QAvD_BwE

Back
Top Bottom