Missing a bit of Guzzi love.

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My recently aquired 2021 KTM 1290 sas is an absolutely stonking bike. Having said that I was missing my Guzzi's. So I've purchased back my lovely 2V 1200 sport which along with the V85TT I put in part ex for the KTM. Thumbs up to Teasdales again, they sold me it back at what they gave me for it.
I had a couple of hours out on the new 850 V7. Lovely bike and well put together, motor felt quite punchy and the bike generally felt pretty nimble. The suspension was fine on good tarmac, but once on some rougher roads it just didn't cope well and I didn't want to start throwing hundreds of pounds at it to sort it out. Spotted my old 1200 there and thought, 'you're coming back home with me'. A lovely bike that I'd spent a fair bit of time and money on.

As an aside the poor bugger that purchased the V85tt Centenario had it pinched last week whilst on his hols.

[QUOTE As an aside the poor bugger that purchased the V85tt Centenario had it pinched last week whilst on his hols.[/QUOTE]

That's really tough. As you say, poor bugger. Where did he manage to get to before the bike went AWOL?
As an aside, I've just watched Henry Cole blathering on about the Anniversary V85tt whilst actually riding a Travel version, albeit one with a few '100th' stickers on it. The twit.

If that’s the stolen bike mentioned on the FB group it was stolen from a travel lodge or a Premiere or something in somewhere like West Bromwich. Poor fella.

I saw Wrinklie’s 1200 Sport when I was in Teasdales a few weeks ago. Very nice bike and if I wanted another bike it would have been high on my list.

Back
Top Bottom