Boots rubbing

markymark

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the heels of their boots catching the centre stand on the left & the exhaust cover on the right hand side ?
I had a 2011 GSA & never noticed this but a ride on a new GSA I found this to p*ss me right off & enough to stop me buying a new GS :anger:

Sometimes I see the dust wiped off the cover by my size 11’s, but never caused damage. I shouldn’t let that put you off as it is a very comfortable riding position.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the heels of their boots catching the centre stand on the left & the exhaust cover on the right hand side ?
I had a 2011 GSA & never noticed this but a ride on a new GSA I found this to p*ss me right off & enough to stop me buying a new GS :anger:
How big are your feet? I have size 11 and don’t have this problem. Do you ride sportsbike style with the toes of your feet on the pegs? If so, that may be why.
Alan R

How big are your feet? I have size 11 and don’t have this problem. Do you ride sportsbike style with the toes of your feet on the pegs? If so, that may be why.
Alan R

My feet are a size 9 but years of sports bike riding must be why I ride with my toes on the pegs :blast

I'm a size 8-9 and it royally fucked me off to the point I cut the extra upstaged off my 2019 1250!
Stood up it meant you couldn't move your foot outwards at all to the point it was both painful and almost dangerous.
Toes on the pegs and would catch but not as bad but still a pain in the arse and something that should not happen.

Back
Top Bottom