Bull-it Jeans ?

Deleted account 220319001

Reaction score
Anyone have a pair ?

Looking for new jeans and the local dealer has Bull-it jeans in, he say they are the business (he would wouldn't he)

We (Helmet City) sell them. The cheaper ones are AA rated and the dearer ones AAA rated, making even the cheaper ones really good. Each pair comes with hip and knee armour. They are selling really well.

They are cut a bit long in the leg and you may need to go down one size on the waist measurement as they are very generously cut. The legs are a bit tight for the "better developed" thigh. They are promising a more relaxed fit in the near future.

Thanks for that.

Pair the chap was on about was £179 I think which tbh is more than I'm looking to spend.

Looking on the Bull-it page they are from £139 upwards yet sure I seen them on sportsbikeshop for around £70-£80

Helmet City have them at that price. They are old stock previous models with lower abrasion resistance and are only available in a few odd sizes.

I have these https://www.infinitymotorcycles.com...tucTvZCtU8xs58t9HOWC5bGhKmALuz6xoCrhwQAvD_BwE

Great fit, quite stretchy so very comfortable. Protection stays in place and the snugness means you know where the knee ones are. Has a zip Bonus!
agree re waist size, go one down as they are stretchy. I like mine and am very happy with the feel both when worn and the actual material. I tried loads before buying in and up to the £200 price range. These were the easiest to source in size, try on and does all I need

Back
Top Bottom