Cost of rear brakes in Ireland ..........................

Luke if you like your welcome to come to my place and fit the pads when you get them. As for the price you were quoted the dealership was probably politely telling you to go away. JJH

Luke if you like your welcome to come to my place and fit the pads when you get them. As for the price you were quoted the dealership was probably politely telling you to go away. JJH

Thanks JJ. Really appreciate the offer. Got the pads today and a mate said he will try and fit them on Monday. I'm completely kack handed and if I tried to do them I'd end up breaking something.:blast

Thanks JJ. Really appreciate the offer. Got the pads today and a mate said he will try and fit them on Monday. I'm completely kack handed and if I tried to do them I'd end up breaking something.:blast

Give me a shout if it doesn’t happen. I’ll fit them no problem. JJH

Great. I mistakenly got the impression you had trouble sourcing them.
Not a difficult task. Losing the circlip or spilling brake fluid the likely worst that could happen. But then again .....

Who gave you that quote, Dick Turpin?:eek:

For some perspective, I recently sent for a set of rear pads for my Multistrada (2008) from the Sportsbikeshop.Co.UK

PS, Fitted by Fatal of this parish for the princely sum of a fish & chips lunch.:beerjug:
It would be cheaper to fly him over and do the job for you.:D

Attachments

• IMG_20210805_185625858.jpg
    IMG_20210805_185625858.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 98
Don't forget the mushy peas and curry sauce! :)

I'm so pleased with my pads costing £20.22p and in amazement you can buy anything for an Italian bike for that price,
I'll even have it served with a bottle of Soave Classico.:D

Apologies OP for the thread hijack.
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom