Romania Maps and Guide Books

twowheeltrekkers

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Romania Maps and Guide Books

Just taken delivery of the latest publication from Carpathian 2 Wheels, there are four guide books and a new Moto Map of Romania, pages are all laminates so its weather proof, the maps have points of interest marked with a picture and the map includes useful info like petrol stations so if you are thinking of riding in Romania these guide will be very helpful.

One of the guide books is just tarmac touring, another mixes tarmac and off road and there is a pure off road guide, all the routes have been done on a BMW GS's and each route has a level of difficulty stated so you know what you are getting into

Click this link to find out more https://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk/books-literature/carpathian-2-wheels-guide/

:beerjug:

Cliff

Attachments

• pag 0 Coperta MotoAtlas Romania.jpg
    pag 0 Coperta MotoAtlas Romania.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Volume 2 Cover.JPG
    Volume 2 Cover.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 73
  • Apuseni Mountains.jpg
    Apuseni Mountains.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Off-Road-Romania-EN-1-1.jpg
    Off-Road-Romania-EN-1-1.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 66
Very good books and more than worth the outlay if you’re heading to Romania (unlikely this year I know). They are available from Cliff at Adventure Bike Shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New road map with info would be really useful if you are heading to Romania, Its a country I have still not been to, one day we will get the time to get away from teh Adventure Bike shop for more than a couple of days and get some proper touring done, Romania will be high on the list of countries to visit

Back
Top Bottom