Whatsapp group

Santa-2512

Omnipotent one
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK,

For those who want to, i have created a whatsapp group

Portsoy 2021

If you want to join the group just pm me your mobile phone number,forum name & your real name - (otherwise it gets confusing as to who is saying what)

and i will add you to the group

There is no obligation to join, and you can leave the group at any time ,

For those who dont use it or understand it, its basically a very large group chat for anyone who's going to Portsoy ,

you can send messages without having to log on to the web or tapaT

Judging by the amount of banter that came from the meet that didnt happen, it proved itself to be quite funny

Please be aware using WhatsApp

If you have work contacts on your phone and you allow WhatsApp access to your contacts, you are breaking your company's GDPR rules as you are providing FaceBook with your entire contacts information without their permission.

WhatsApp, whilst end to end encrypted, also provides an insecure portal in to your device.

Just sayin'

I'd rather ram a hot welding rod up my cock.......

To be fair, you would probably do that anyway cos you like it :D

One mans nightmare is another mans kinky!!

I dont have an issue with WhatsApp..... a live chat for those who break down and get lost..... much piss taking will follow by those that dont lol

Please be aware using WhatsApp

If you have work contacts on your phone and you allow WhatsApp access to your contacts, you are breaking your company's GDPR rules as you are providing FaceBook with your entire contacts information without their permission.

WhatsApp, whilst end to end encrypted, also provides an insecure portal in to your device.

Just sayin'

Lucky i have a separate mobile for work :)

Back
Top Bottom