Saturday Morning Ride Out. Sign up here.

Posh Pete

Still got a pulse.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'll lead a ride out on Saturday AM. Departing from the war memorial (opposite the Station Hotel) at 10.30. I'll plan an inland and coastal route and include a lunch / snack stop and a stop for an ice cream, as well as some points of interest for photographs. Around 3-4 hours and, as I'll be riding the auld GS, the pace will not be urgent!

For those interested, there's also the opportunity to visit the Morayvia aviation museum at Kinloss on the road back. If you'd like to visit there, tell me in your post and I'll plan accordingly and let them know in advance, re numbers. Admission is £6.

https://www.morayvia.org.uk/

I'll lead a ride out on Saturday AM. Departing from the war memorial (opposite the Station Hotel) at 10.30. I'll plan an inland and coastal route and include a lunch / snack stop and a stop for an ice cream, as well as some points of interest for photographs. Around 3-4 hours and, as I'll be riding the auld GS, the pace will not be urgent!

For those interested, there's also the opportunity to visit the Morayvia aviation museum at Kinloss on the road back. If you'd like to visit there, tell me in your post and I'll plan accordingly and let them know in advance, re numbers. Admission is £6.

https://www.morayvia.org.uk/

Interested,

just need to look at the other options ;) so much choice

Pete, it's likely me and Mark will tag along with you, it'll save me having to think about a ride out route for us and, the Aviation Museum looks good :thumb2 :beerjug:

will I be able to keep up on the Monkey Bike?

You think you've got problems I'll be on my Harley. Promise not to overtake me.:D

I'll join you but don't be suprised if I peel off if we go past a coffee and cake cafe.:)

OK folks. So far then ...

PP
Garethstew
JB
U turn Tony
Wrinkleyowlie
Bazman
Old Codger
Brut33
Packer
and FBB, if he can keep up? :D (Bob - I can always send you an RV point and my mobi number, if you prefer not to do the whole run?)

Fear not folks , cake and ice cream stops built in!

OK folks. So far then ...

PP
Garethstew
JB
U turn Tony
Wrinkleyowlie
Bazman
Old Codger
Brut33
Packer
and FBB, if he can keep up? :D (Bob - I can always send you an RV point and my mobi number, if you prefer not to do the whole run?)

Fear not folks , cake and ice cream stops built in!

It’s ok I know my way about and the ride out basically passes within spitting distance of my house (Morayvia).

You think you've got problems I'll be on my Harley. Promise not to overtake me.:D

I'll join you but don't be suprised if I peel off if we go past a coffee and cake cafe.:)

I thought you were going to Tesco?

I thought you were going to Tesco?

Silly me I forgot about that. Pete, could you take me off the list please I'm going shopping.

Thanks for the reminder Iain.:thumb2 Are we still going in your van?

Back
Top Bottom